Monday, March 16, 2009

Preparing to drive to North Carolina

We are finishing up with all the details before we leave for Duke. Mother is very organized with everything and I just hope I don't mess everything up before she is able to take over again. I would say we are anxious about the surgery but we feel very blessed with all of the calls and the prayers that friends and family are providing at this time. I did tell mother about the blog and I am sure that she would like to read everything that I post before it becomes public but unfortunately she will not have that control for the next few weeks. I hope that after I go home in May, she will continue the blog so we can all keep up with her progress toward recovering and hopefully a new lease on life. Mother's surgery in on Thursday, March 19th...I believe that it will be an 8 hour surgery, so I will get on sometime Thursday night to update everyone. Thank you again for praying for all of us, we feel a peace about the surgery, so we know that God is in control, as He always is and will be.

1 comment: